Education & Youth Development
Conducting various Youth development programs/child development programs thereby opening up Rural Youth Development Centers (Research & Innovation) designed to promote and nurture educational, social, and emotional and overall skill development in young people.
Preparing youth to be self-sufficient adults, by identifying their strengths and designing a plan to improve and develop those areas of strengths by organizing various activities and events, creating technical/non technical training opportunities and organizing various social activities and awareness programs. Empowering youth by making them better educated and better equipped to deal with the challenges of tomorrow.
We aim to work towards Sustainable Youth Development encouraging young students to connect, collaborate,innovate and integrate their ideas and provide opportunities for them to pioneer innovative solutions to address the biggest challenges. This partnership involves all youth of schools and non-schools and work in collaboration and is committed to contribute towards Social, Economic and Education transformation leading to a vibrant society that values youth as resources in decision making, leadership and development perspectives.
Youth Development through Training, Education & Skill Development:
- Opening up Rural Youth Development centers.
- Conducting job oriented Technical/Non technical training programs.
- Skill development through Introduction of basic Modern IT Technologies and its applications.
- Organizing various events and social activities.
- Conducting Social awareness and community development programs and running various campaigns.
- Conducting technical/non technical challenge and contest.
Focus Area: Extracurricular Activities (Sports, Academic, Music, Dance, Art/Craft, Drama/Acting, stc)
We are dedicated to empowering rural women socially and economically and to realize and achieve their full potential, their rights to have access to opportunities, resources and choices with the freedom of decision making both within and outside home. Inspiring and influencing them to become advocates, change makers, leaders in their community and accompanied by their ability to the direction of social change gained through equal opportunities in economic and social and spheres of life.
Our aim to see a sustainable rural society in which, rural women are able to participate as equal partners in all spheres of life and influence the process of social change.
We will be working towards creating an effective programmes, processes and projects which will ensure equal rights and opportunities for women in the family, community, workplace and in governance.
Women Empowerment through Training, Education & Skill Development:
- Formation and Training of Self Help Groups.
- Skill Development & Group Development.
- Technical Competency (Science & Technology).
- Capacity Building.
- Income Generation Activities.
Agriculture and Biotechnology
Role of biotechnology in agriculture and rural development is vital. Biotechnology can be a platfom technology which can serve as an important role seeking to address global food challenges and a platform for socio-economic rural transformation worldwide.
Technology applied to biological systems, has the promise of leading to increased food security and sustainable forestry practices, as well as improving health in developing countries by enhancing food nutrition. In agriculture, biotechnology has enabled the genetic alteration of crops, improved soil productivity, and enhanced weed and pest control. In addition to increased crop productivity, biotechnology has the potential to create more nutritious crops.
“Biotechnologies could provide us with useful tools in sectors such as agriculture, fisheries, food production and industry. Crop production will have to cope with rapidly increasing demand while ensuring environmental sustainability. Preservation of natural resources and the need to support the livelihoods of farmers and rural populations around the world are major concerns. In order to achieve the best solutions, we must consider all the alternatives for addressing these challenges using independent and scientifically sound methods.
Agricultural biotechnologies have major potential for facilitating and promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development. People involved in sustainable agriculture are trying to identify and solve the problems in our current agricultural system in order to provide food and fiber in a healthy environment for people over the long term. An integrated system of plant and animal production practices having a site-specific application that will,over the long term:
- Satisfy human food and fiber needs.
- Enhance environmental quality and the natural resource base upon which the agricultural economy depends.
- Make the most efficient use of nonrenewable resources and on-farm resources and integrate, where appropriate, natural biological cycles and controls.
- Sustain the economic viability of farm operations.
- Enhance the quality of life for farmers and society as a whole.
Our Goal is to achieve sustainable agriculture with the help of biotechnology which is economically sustainable, environmentally sound and good for families and communities:
- Agriculture should provide a secure living to farm families and others employed in food production and processing and provides access to good food for all people.
- Agriculture should preserve the quality of basic natural resources that the farms, businesses and the surrounding environment rely on, including soil, water, and air which can offer benefits to food production as well as the natural environment.
- Agriculture should promote opportunities and cooperative relationships for family and community members. It should provide work for family members, including children, on the farm; and creates direct partnerships with consumers in the community.